In addition to the features listed above, the automated proctoring also allows clients to select from two browser monitoring options: Standard browser vs. Secure browser.
The Standard Browser (i.e. Google Chrome or Firefox) delivers warnings and logs out test takers for infractions such as switching tabs too often or moving out of the test window. The Secure Browser adds another layer of security and further disables features to reduce the risk of cheating, including:
- Window switching and screen captures
- Cut, Copy, Paste, and Print command
- Screen sharing and recording
- Additional browsers and tabs
- Bluetooth and multiple cameras
- External ports and drives