Who should attend
Relevant to anyone wishing to use an instrument which measures both personality traits and values in one questionnaire.
- HR Managers and Business Partners
- Occupational Psychologists
- Training Managers
- Team Leaders
SOSIE is used in recruitment, coaching, career development and individual, team and leadership development contexts. SOSIE is Pearson’s global Trait and Values instrument.
Benefits of attending
- Enables you to purchase, administer and interpret Pearson TalentLens’ Traits and Values tool, SOSIE.
- Reduces the cost of hiring external consultants, assessors and recruiters who are often used to carry out test administration.
- Free test platform access.
Pre-course work involves completion of the SOSIE questionnaire, plus reading. Pre-course work should not take longer than two hours.
What you will learn
- Overview of SOSIE
- Personality & Value Scales
- Reliability and Validity of SOSIE
- Introduction to interpretation and feedback of the tool
- Prepare for Day 2’s practical session: Feedback of a course delegate’s personality profile
- Practical Feedback sessions
- Administering SOSIE
- Ethical Use of the tool
- Practical Applications of SOSIE: Recruitment & Development
- Administer & feedback SOSIE to two people and write feedback report
Post course requirements
Delegates are expected to administer the SOSIE to two different people, provide feedback and submit two written reports.