Summary of course
This course has been designed for experienced practitioners of Jungian Type Personality instruments who wish to use the in-depth GPP which combines Type with elements of Trait personality.
Who should attend
This course is relevant to anyone who is already familiar with using and interpreting Jungian Type personality instruments. GPP is Pearson’s global Type instrument.
Benefits to you
- Enables you to purchase, administer and interpret the GPP from Pearson TalentLens.
- Reduces the cost of hiring external consultants, assessors and recruiters who are often used to carry out test administration.
- Free test platform access.
- The GPP is highly cost-effective compared with other instruments on the market.
Central London (80 Strand, WC2R 0RL)
Pre-course work involves completion of the GPP questionnaire prior to attending and reading about the construct, validation and reliability of the instrument.
- Jungian Typology – a refresher
- Why the GPP? – Type and the Golden model
- Exploration of the Global and Facet scales
- Uses and practical applications of GPP in coaching, individual and team development
- Practical exploration of GPP sample profiles