What is the Workplace Personality Inventory, Second Edition, (WPI-ll)?
WPI-II job-related traits in six broad and easy-to-interpret performance areas: achievement, social influence, interpersonal, self adjustment, conscientiousness, and practical intelligence.
"Because the assessment identifies traits such as co-operation, dependability and concern for others, it really fitted into the culture we were trying to build."
Barry Burns, Senior Director of Human Resources, Methodist Medical Center Hospitals, San Antonio, TX
- Understand insights on leadership, initiative, innovation, and more.
- Identify predictors of flexibility, dependability, attention to detail, and more.
The new edition of the Workplace Personality Inventory includes the following features:
- 16 work style scales summarised under the six factors of workplace success.
- A fake-resistant "Unlikely Virtues" scale is designed to identify individuals who provide overly favourable responses to questions.
- New development report provides feedback on all sixteen work style scales and the six new domain scales.
- Includes development suggestions that are personalised for the employee based on his or her scores, and provides step-by-step directions for how to create and implement a development plan.
- Improved scale reliability by using slightly more items (192 versus 167) that only increase administration time by five minutes.
The following resources are available:
Sample Profile Report