What is the Golden Personality Profiler?
The discovery of personality using a broad based theoretical and practical model of personality.
The Golden Personality Profiler help coaches and L&D professionals to jump-start individual and team development, and thus, to set positive models of interaction, embrace team diversity, manage change, develop efficient decision-making, which lead to improvement of individual and collective performance.
Powered by the most widely accepted and researched models of personality, the Golden identifies 10 global dimensions and 36 related sub facets that describe one's unique personality.
5 global scales broken down into sub-facets:
The five dimensions evaluate how the person directs his energy, processes information, approaches self-control, makes decisions, and manages stress.
Energy – Extraversion / Introversion
- Where you focus your energy (with sub facets, Talkative-Quiet, Outgoing-Intimate, Socially Bold-Reserved, Participative-Reflective)
Information – Feeling / Intuition
- How you gather information (with sub facets Concrete-Abstract, Practical-Innovative, Conventional-Visionary, Traditional-Trendsetting)
Decide – Thought/Feeling
- How you make decisions (with sub facets Rational-Empathetic, Autonomous-Compassionate, Analytic-Warm, Competitive-Nurturing)
Control – Organization / Adaptation
- How you approach life (with sub facets Planned-Open ended, Reliable-Casual, Deliberate-Spontaneous, Conforming-Nonconforming)
Stress – Tense / Serene
- How you respond to stress (Concerned-Optimistic, Unsure-Confident)