What is the Work Style Lens?
This is the newest edition of the Workplace Personality Inventory. Work Style Lens measures 16 work styles and organises the results into four broad and easy-to-interpret performance themes: relating to people, dealing with emotions, approaching work, and thinking styles.
It comes with brand new and up-to-date norms, and an enhanced profile report that is easier than ever to interpret. Work Style Lens continues to offer valid and meaningful insights into people’s interpersonal attributes and work styles that give HR professionals the ability to predict how candidates are likely to perform in the job, using actual data from over 900 job descriptions. Work Style Lens helps you to identify candidates who will be the right fit.
- Make confident decisions during hiring and recruiting with meaningful insight into how a candidate's personality will influence their workplace behaviour.
- Produce results that indicate a person's likelihood to be leadership oriented, tolerant of stress, inclined to independent work, and much moreinsights on leadership, initiative, innovation, and more.
The new Work Style Lens includes the following features:
- Updated norms including a larger sample size to ensure results are accurate, up-to-date and stable
- Simplified Profile Report organises job-traits into four easily understood themes
- All new descriptions for each scale to better reflect how each score might relate to actual workplace behavior
- Maps directly to the O*NET – the largest database of its kind that provides up-to-date information about the importance of these work styles for over 900 occupations
- Includes an "unlikely virtues" scale to help detect falsified responses
- Ease of administration with no required training before purchase.
The following resources are available:
Sample Profile Report