Summary of course
The GPP qualification course is suitable for anyone who wants to use this instrument but who does not have any previous experience of Type Personality questionnaires.
GPP is widely used in development discussions and interventions to help participants understand themselves better.
Who should attend
This course is relevant to anyone wishing to use a Type personality instrument for coaching, career development or individual and team development purposes:
- HR Managers
- Occupational Psychologists
- Team Leaders
- Line Managers
Want to obtain an industry standard BPS Personality qualification?
- Enables you to purchase, administer and interpret the GPP from Pearson TalentLens
- Reduces the cost of hiring external consultants, assessors and recruiters who are often used to carry out test administration.
- Free test platform access.
Pre-course work involves completion of the GPP questionnaire and some reading – circa 2 hours.
What you will learn
- The theory, development and science of the GPP
- Type and the Golden model
- Giving feedback (theory and practice)
- Practical group work
- Observed administration and feedback with a candidate
- Application, feedback and report writing for GPP ( post-course)
Delegates are expected to administer the GPP, provide feedback on and submit two written reports.